It’s been a long few months. Five-star Riley, a Crystalbrook Collection Resort in Cairns, Queensland, is toasting the return of its interstate friends with a $100 bar tab for every hotel direct online booking from neighbouring states (excluding Victoria) using promo code MATESHIP.
Non-Queenslanders need no longer feel left out in the cold from 10 July, with domestic travel restrictions lifting. To celebrate this step forward and in a gesture of Aussie mateship, Crystalbrook’s Riley is opening the bar and inviting guests to relax and share a ‘socially distant’ drink (or two) poolside or at the bar with a complimentary $100 tab for every new interstate booking.
If self-poured drinks in your living room just aren’t cutting it anymore, look no further. The $100 bar tab can be used at any operating Crystalbrook restaurant or bar in Cairns.
The online Welcome Back Mate package is available from $221 per night (two-night minimum stay). Bookings must made before 17 July at crystalbrookcollection.com using promo code MATESHIP and is valid for stays until 31 October, 2020.
Geoff York, Interim CEO and Group Director of Crystalbrook Collection, is “looking forward to welcoming Australians back to Riley. The sun is still shining in Cairns and we can’t wait to share a drink with everyone.”
Crystalbrook Collection is Australia’s first cashless hotel group and has launched Mindfully Safe, a mindfulness programme to care for the mental wellbeing of guests post Covid. In addition, the Group will donate $5 to Beyond Blue for every direct booking made until the end of 2020 to proactively help Australians in need of support.
Welcome Back Mate special offer
- Rates start from $221 per night
- Valid for new bookings until July 17 for stays until October 31
- Must book at com and use the promo code MATESHIP
- Includes $100 bar tab available to use at any operating Crystalbrook restaurant or bar in Cairns
- Includes 10:00am check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Minimum two-night stay
- Valid for all room categories Resort and higher
- Valid for residents from all Australian states legally able to visit Queensland
About Crystalbrook Collection
Crystalbrook Collection is one of Australia’s leading sustainable and innovative independent hospitality companies. Each hotel in the portfolio carries an authentic expression of its location, a passion for responsible luxury, considered design and a twinkle of fun for a uniquely enriching experience.
Crystalbrook Collection is an Australian tourism and hospitality group. Its portfolio includes:
- Riley, a Crystalbrook Collection Resort, Cairns, Queensland
- Little Albion, a Crystalbrook Collection Boutique Hotel, Sydney, New South Wales
- Byron at Byron, a Crystalbrook Collection Resort, Byron Bay, New South Wales
- Bailey, a Crystalbrook Collection Hotel, Cairns, Queensland – opening September 2020
- Flynn, a Crystalbrook Collection Hotel, Cairns, Queensland – opening October 2020
- Kingsley, a Crystalbrook Collection Hotel, Newcastle, New South Wales – opening Q2 2021
The Group also owns and operates a collection of ten restaurants, three spas, Crystalbrook Station and its subsidiary pastoral businesses.
Mindfully Safe was launched by Crystalbrook Collection in response to Covid-19. The programme focuses on reducing travel anxiety by providing mindfulness and meditation tools developed in partnership with mental-wellbeing group The Indigo Project. Crystalbrook will also donate $5 to mental support service Beyond Blue for every stay booked directly until the end of 2020. Mindfully Safe also incorporates cash free transactions and heightened deep-cleaning hygiene measures.
Learn more here:
Crystalbrook Collection and Ghassan Aboud Group
Crystalbrook Collection is owned by accomplished entrepreneur and philanthropist Ghassan Aboud. Ghassan Aboud Group is a multi-business conglomerate engaged in automobiles, real estate, retail, bespoke catering, media and logistics. In business for more than two decades, the group operates from its global headquarters in the United Arab Emirates with offices in Australia, Belgium, China, Jordan and Turkey.